Levi jacket #2

The last Levi jacket I made a few months ago was alright except for the sizing; the large was barely a medium and it was the largest size on the Mimi G pattern, so perhaps things will be better with a Kwik-Sew pattern and if it doesn’t work, there is an extra large.

I made a cardboard copy of large because I didn’t want to cut up the pattern. a muslin is ready to sew.
Levi jackets are tricky, so putting together the muslin will be a good test run.

That’s all for today – it should be a treat to put this together.

All the best,
Will.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.